The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) put a notice in the employment newspaper on November 29, 2022, about the KVS Recruitment 2022 Notification for learning and non-teaching jobs. For KVS Recruitment 2022, you can apply online starting on December 5, 2022, and you have until December 26, 2022, to complete the online application.
On the KVS website, www.kvsangathan.nic.in, you can find a PDF with more information about the recruitment process for 2022, including eligibility requirements, age limits, application fees, exam centers, how candidates are chosen, the exam syllabus, and the exam pattern.
Notification of KVS Recruitment 2022
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan is an independent group that works under the Ministry of Education of the Indian government. It is responsible for the way education is set up in India as a whole. Under KVS Recruitment 2022, there are 13404 openings, of which 1251 are for positions that don’t involve teaching.
For Finance Officer, Assistant Section Officer, Hindi Translator, Senior Secretariat Assistant, Junior Secretariat Assistant, and Stenographer Grade II, candidates can start applying on December 5, 2022.
Overview of KVS Recruitment 2022
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) put out the KVS Notification 2022 on November 29, 2022, for teaching and non-teaching jobs. Below is a table with more information about KVS Recruitment 2022.
Organization (Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan)
- Vacancies: 1251
- Apply starting date: December 5, 2022
- Category: Government jobs
- Exam mode: offline
- Application mode: online
- Level of Examination: Central Service Liability: All of India
- Official Site: www.kvsangathan.nic.in
KVS Recruitment Notification in PDF Format
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan’s official website, www.kvsangathan.nic.in, has a PDF with full details about the KVS recruitment for 2022. KVS Recruitment 2022 will fill 1251 non-teaching positions, according to the KVS Notification 2022.
If you want to apply for KVS Recruitment 2022, you should read the KVS Recruitment 2022 Notification and make sure you understand everything there. Below is a link to access the short KVS Notification for 2022. So, there is no reason to go to the KVS website.
Important Dates for KVS Recruitment 2022
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) has posted a PDF with all the important dates for KVS Recruitment 2022 for teaching and non-teaching positions. The important dates for online registration are listed in the table below.
- Date of Announcement: November 29, 2022
- The first day you can apply online: December 5, 2022.
- The last day to fill out an online application: December 26, 2022.
KVS Jobs 2022: Apply Online
Under KVS Recruitment 2022, Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan is looking for people who are eligible to be Indian citizens to fill 1251 non-teaching positions. Interested in KVS Recruitment 2022 can apply online from December 5 to December 26, 2022, either by going to the KVS website or clicking on the “Apply Online” link below. Until then, people who want to know more can interpret the KVS Recruitment 2022 Notification.
KVS Exam Schedule 2022-23
The official website will soon post the KVS Exam Date 2022-23. Under KVS Recruitment 2022, 1251 non-teaching jobs need to be filled. The exam date will be different for each position.
Eligibility Criteria for KVS Recruitment 2022
The KVS Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria, which include educational requirements and age limits, are listed in the official PDF notification. As was said, candidates must meet the minimum educational requirements and understand the age limit.
KVS Recruitment 2022: Educational Requirements
Below is a list of the educational requirements for each job.
- Finance Officer: B.Com., M.Com., CA, ICWA, MBA, or PGDM (Relevant Discipline)
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): Diploma or Degree in Civil Engineering Assistant Section Officer (ASO): Degree (Relevant Discipline)
- Senior Secretariat Assistant (UDC): Graduate and Degree (Relevant Discipline)
- Junior Secretary’s Helper (LDC): 12th-grade diploma and typing
- Hindi Translator: Master’s degree in the relevant field or PG in Hindi/English
- Grade-II Stenographer: 12th Pass and Stenographer
Age Limit for KVS Recruitment 2022
- Finance Officer: Maximum age is 35
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): Max age of 35
- Assistant Section Officer (ASO): Max age of 35
- Senior Secretariat Assistant (UDC): Maximum age of 30;
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (LDC): Maximum age of 27.
- Hindi Translator: Upper Age 35 Years
- Stenographer Grade-II: Older than 27
KVS Recruitment for 2022: Application Fees
- Assistant Commission, Principal, Vice-Principal: 2300/-
- Finance Officer, AE, ASO, HT: 1500/-
- SSA, Steno, JSA: 1200/-
- SC/ST/ PwD/ ESM (All Posts): 0/-
- Payment Method: Online
Applying for KVS Non-Teaching Posts in 2022
To implement the KVS Non-Teaching Recruitment 2022, candidates must do the following.
- Candidates must visit the school’s official website to apply to a school.
- Under “Announcement,” there is a link you can click to download the notice/application form.
- Fill in all the necessary information and check that it is correct.
- You can download the form and sign the statement.
- Include all the necessary documentation, such as mark sheets, proof of identity, and other papers.
- On the day of the walk-in interview, candidates must bring the application form and document.