On its official site, www.mphc.gov.in, the Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC) has posted a PDF for MP High Court District Judge Recruitment 2023 for 9 open positions. Candidates interested and eligible can complete the MPHC District Judge Recruitment Request Form 2022 online before the deadline.
Registration will begin on January 25, 2022, and the last day to send in an application is February 23, 2022. If you make a mistake on your application form, the MP High Court will let you fix it from 1–3 March 2022. If you can’t fill out the form, go to the official website or let us know.
Recruitment by the Madhya Pradesh High Court in 2023
Millions of people in the country want to work in the High Court, so they work hard and wait for the right recruitment. Suppose you also want to work for the High Court. In that case, you should know that the Madhya Pradesh High Court has recently hired 61 people for the positions of Horticulturist, Junior Judicial Assistant, and Stenographer.
So, if you are interested in this recruitment, you should read this article all the way through. In this essay, we will inform you everything you require to know about recruitment in simple terms and how to apply online for the Madhya Pradesh High Court MPHC, Jabalpur Recruitment 2023. I’ll also say. So let’s get started.
MPHC Recruitment 2023
In terms of population and size, Madhya Pradesh is among the essential states in the country. The Madhya Pradesh High Court is among the most well-known High Courts in the country. Thousands of lakhs of young people in the state hope to get a job there. The Madhya Pradesh High Court hires people from time to time to fill positions when they open up.
The High Court recently called for people to apply for jobs as Horticulturists, Stenographers, and Junior Judicial Assistants (JJ). There will be three hires for the position of horticulturist, four hires for the position of stenographer, and 54 hires for the position of junior judicial assistant. If you want to keep your job at the Madhya Pradesh High Court in one of these positions, then this hiring is a great chance for you.
Eligibility Criteria for High Court MP Vacancy 2023
Eligibility for HJS Dstt Judge Positions
To apply online for the Madhya Pradesh High Court Higher Judicial Service (District Judge-Entry Level) Direct Recruitment Posts, candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Law and have worked as an advocate for at least 7 years at a recognized university in India.
Fee Application Form
- General/Other Status: 1047.82/-
- MP Reserve Category: 647.82/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Only by Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking Fee Mode.
- Minimum age: 35.
- Maximum age: 45.
- as on 01/01/2023
Eligibility for Junior Civil Judge Position
To apply online for Madhya Pradesh High Court Civil Judge Junior Division Entry Level Posts, candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in law from a recognized university in India.
Fee Application Form
- General/Other: 1047.82/-
- MP Reserve: 647.82/-
- You can only pay the exam fee with a debit card, credit card, or online banking.
- Minimum age: 21.
- Maximum age: 35.
Qualifications for Horticulturist, Stenographer, and Jr. Judicial Assistant (JJA)
The age restriction stipulated in the recent Madhya Pradesh High Court recruitment is as follows:
- Minimum eligibility age: 18 years
- Horticulturist age limit: 35 years
- Maximum age for the job of stenographer: 40 years
If you want to apply for a job with the Madhya Pradesh High Court, you should know that all three positions require a certain level of education. Here are the requirements:
- Horticulturist: To be a horticulturist, you also need to have a Bachelor’s degree in Horticulture Agriculture.
- Stenographer: Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree in any field and be able to write at least 80 words in one minute. They must also have a CPCT Score Card or another card approved by the government of Madhya Pradesh. I completed a computer application training course.
- Junior Judicial Assistant: The applicant must have a Bachelor’s degree from a known university. Aside from that, the candidate must have passed a typing test or a one-year computer application course.
Fees for Applications
When it comes to the Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2023 application fee, the following is true:
- For candidates from General or other states: Rs.922.16
- For candidates who are SC, ST, or OBC: Rs 722.16
Eligibility for the Position of Research Assistant, Clerk
Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in law from a recognized Indian university and know the basics of computers. You can also apply for the High Court of Madhya Pradesh job opening in 2023 if you are in your final year of a 5-year LLB program.
- Minimum age limit: 18 years old
- Maximum age limit: 30 years old
- General/OBC Candidates Pay Rs. 800/-
- SC/ST Candidates Pay Rs. 800/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Only Through MP Web-based Kiosk OR Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking.
High Court Exam Dates for 2023
- Registration Form: Publishing Soon
- Date to apply online: Coming soon
- Online Correction Form: Publish soon!
- Exam Date: Soon to be published
- Admission Card: Notified Soon
- Sarkari Result: Notification Coming Soon
How to Apply Online to Complete the MP High Court Recruitment Form 2023
- Candidates should go to the MPHC Organization’s main website.
- You can get the official recruitment notice for the MP High Court in PDF format.
- Read the ad thoroughly and ensure you qualify.
- For MPHC Recruitment 2023, click on the link for “Apply Online.”
- Fill in all the required information, like your name, date of birth, address, etc.
- All needed documents should be uploaded in JPEG, PDF, JPG, or PNG format.
- Pay the MP High Court Recruitment Fee for 2023.
- Click on Final Submission and print it out in PDF format.